Are you looking for a dj headphone? Well, there are plenty of varieties of headphones available in the market but it is important to find the one that satisfies all the requirements of the user. Good dj headphone should produce the high quality sound and should be extremely comfortable to the ears. If a headphone procured is not comfortable to wear then it may harm the ear. Therefore it is very important to choose headphones that are good in every aspect. Here are few tips to consider for a good purchase.
What should you look at?
- Quality of sound- Music has certain key factors such as bass line, kick drum, hi-hit cymbal, and snare drum which are very important for production of good sound. Thus, make sure that you check the quality of sound and all these elements to procure good dj headphones.
- Speaker diameter- The bigger the area of the driver (speakers). Higher will be the bass thus higher will be the sound. Look for the speaker whose diameter is around 40mm.
- Range of frequency- Studies say that the human ear has the capacity to hear sound of frequency 20 Hz to 20 kHz which is normal range of hearing. Thus, range above this level will harm the ear and such headphones should be avoided.
- Comfort and durability- Another important aspect to look for in the headphones is the comfort level and its durability. Disco jockeys have to wear headphones for longer period of time thus, before buying them it is very important to check the comfort level and how much they are durable.
- Design of ear pads- Our ears are very sensitive and any rigid object may obstruct hearing. Hence, ear pads should be well equipped with pads for better positioning and comfort.