Freedom debt relief program claims to have settled over millions and millions of dollars of American creditors. It is today the most well-known and respected debt relief program. Thousands of people have used their services and their results have been as follows.
- Some people who enrolled in the program claim that they have been charged the service charges even after getting out of using their services. The bills kept on coming for as long as 1 and a half years for some, to 2 years for some others.
- Some have claimed that the company never got in touch with the creditors of the people. They had access to all the money stored in the bank account, but never fully solved or even tried to solve their problems.
- People have been cheated with their claims of guaranteed money back policy. Many people not only didn’t they receive the money they had initially deposited, but we’re instead charge extra when they had to enquire about their debt proceedings and how far the debt relief had worked.
However, not all the reviews are negative. Some positive things people had to say about reviews on freedom debt relief program was:
- Despite the claims of many who said their money were taken and not refunded, a huge percentage of the population said that they not only received their money back through the money back guarantee policy, they were also helped with the knowledge about the status of their debt.
- Those who continued using freedom debt relief program services also said that the program was highly helpful to them as when they were in dire need of assistance, help and a solution to solve their monetary problem, freedom debt relief program helped them by giving them the best fit solutions.