How To Turn Twitch Content Into Tiktok Content?
July 10, 2021
If you are marketing a twitch Channel, tiktok is a valuable platform for catching the attention of a large population. You can start posting your content on a desktop, but if you are bigger, you need help understanding how to get it started.
What will you need?
- A smartphone, whether android or ios
- Any movie editor on your phone (like iMovie, it’s free on all iPhones)
- A computer
- A twitch Stream
- Any platform to host files digitally (such as Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive)
How to turn twitch content into tiktok content?
- The first step is to stream and capture the clip.
To start streaming, click on joincombo.com button, which appears on the right corner of the browser.
Try to capture 4-5 clips when some interesting happens on stream. However, it captures 30 seconds before you hit the button. So, one can adjust the time of clips after the stream.
- The second step is to preview and download the clip.
All you streamed clips are shown in the twitch dashboard, content option. Further, add your clip to save as highlights. This allows you to view your clip in a highlighter view.
- The third step is to upload the clip to one Drive/Dropbox
Once the clip gets downloaded from twitch, you can easily upload it on the cloud folder of Dropbox or OneDrive wherever you want. From this, you can download it to your phone and make twitch clips into tiktoks.
- The fourth step is to edit the clip for tiktok
The videos clips on Tiktok are vertically oriented. It means to make the clip looks good in a vertical setting; you need to download movie editor on your phone. Then you can use the rotate option and enjoy the video vertically. However, there is no exact method because many variations depending on the overlay and the content you make.